Mother's Day 2020 Rangoli design| Easy Mommy's Rangoli design| Daily Kolam| Mashelkar Disha ❤️

Hello Friends! 
How are you all doing?
Check out my special Rangoli on Mother's Day here

https://youtu.be/rUjZ-pNaprs

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there in the world. 
Motherhood is a blessing my friends, and not all are blessed to be a mother in this lifetime. If God has granted your wish to be a mother, I must say you are very lucky! 
Trust me, you are an amazing mother. 
On this special day I would like to share my Rangoli design specially dedicated to all the mother's. 
That's my beautiful Mommy! 👁️‍🗨️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have you ever tried doing Rangoli art? If you are afraid that you will not do good Rangoli then check out this video. I will be sharing with you some simple techniques to draw Rangoli Art for Beginners. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Twitter: @dishamashelkar
Instagram: @cookdish29
Facebook: Disha Mashelkar
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to my channel Mashelkar Disha. 
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Thank you 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

नक्षत्र पासून काढा सुंदर फुलाची रांगोळी| Daily Kolam| Rangoli design| Mashelkar Disha ❤️

६ अंक पासून काढा सोप्पी रांगोळी| Easy Kolam| Daily Kolam| Mashelkar Disha

Can Virat Kohli lead India’s Test baton successfully?