Who Is Your Role Model?

Hello friends, 

Today while I was watching TV I came across a promo about a new upcoming Bollywood movie called M.S.Dhoni. This film is based on the real-life story of Indian cricketer and Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Well, I have a special liking for this Indian cricketer right from my high-school days. My friends know that I'm a crazy fan of Dhoni (as he is fondly called by his surname more). That's not saying much, as he ends up being my role model in life.

A role model is someone who inspires you in your life. Be it your friend or your parents. A role model makes you work like him/her and gives you a hope to do something unique in life. For some people, a role model is someone who gives them hope, faith and keeps them going ahead, precisely like an energy booster. So today I'm writing about my role model and sharing with you some tips on how to decide whom to choose as your role model in life. 

As mentioned earlier, M.S.Dhoni is my role model and I can go on and on about what makes him so much special to me. But I would like to list down his 5 simple yet powerful qualities that inspire me. 




Patience
Whether he in on the cricket ground or called for in an interview, M.S. Dhoni is known for his calm and patient behavior. He deals with the toughest battles on the field with the help of patience and calmness. That is one of his strongest points.

Determination
If you go back into Dhoni’s initial years of life you will come across a lot of struggle and barriers. But Dhoni overcame all those struggles with the powerful determination. One has to be determined to become successful in life.

Confidence
Dhoni might be less vocal about his game plan but his confidence shines through every match he has played. Rather his bat speaks more than his words in the match. He is a brilliant player who displays a strong confidence and mental stability when it comes to playing cricket. Being confident in life is one of the key strategies to be successful.

Consistency
My role model has time and again displayed a consistency in his work. He is a consistent batsman and a wicketkeeper who has always been consistent in his career. Sometimes, his form fluctuates but he has consistently given his best, practiced his game and returned with a bang on performance.

Maturity
Last but not the least my role model Dhoni has matured with age and experience. This maturity has helped him to slow down in demanding situations and also helped him win. You mature with a lot of experience. This experience, later adds to your strength. And I crave for this kind of sensible maturity in life!

Therefore, if you are looking for a role model in life, just try to keep the above points in mind. Also, make sure that he or she need not be a superstar or a known personality. If that person carries the above key points and inspires you to do something good in life, that person can be your role model too.

So who is your role model? Sound off your feedback in the comments section below. You can send me your feedback on my Facebook ID, Twitter Or G-mail.

Facebook ID-Disha N. Mashelkar
Twitter-@dishamashelkar
Google Plus-Mashelkar Disha



Thank you and have a good day!







Comments

  1. What's up to every single one, it's really a fastidious for me to visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

नक्षत्र पासून काढा सुंदर फुलाची रांगोळी| Daily Kolam| Rangoli design| Mashelkar Disha ❤️

६ अंक पासून काढा सोप्पी रांगोळी| Easy Kolam| Daily Kolam| Mashelkar Disha

Can Virat Kohli lead India’s Test baton successfully?