A Short Poem 

"Tears rolled down her cheeks,
As she was on the last stage of her life...
Missing that one person 
Who promised to stay by her side."

by
Avila Rodrigues

Avila, is an aspiring travel writer who loves to weave blanket of meaningful write-ups from the power of her creative mind. Currently in the first year of college, she keeps herself occupied with work and never leaves a moment without smiling! 

Follow Avila Rodrigues on Facebook
Click here to check out the Facebook Profile of Avila


Comments

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious post
    on building up new web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost
    all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a lot of
    the subjects you write in relation to here.
    Again, awesome web log!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. God bless you.
      You can contact me on my email address cookdish29@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

नक्षत्र पासून काढा सुंदर फुलाची रांगोळी| Daily Kolam| Rangoli design| Mashelkar Disha ❤️

६ अंक पासून काढा सोप्पी रांगोळी| Easy Kolam| Daily Kolam| Mashelkar Disha